Please Read The Conditions Carefully.
- The information declared in the enrollment form should be true and correct.
- Registration is based on First Come First Serve, No last Date is mentioned in website As Admissions are full Registrations will be closed.
- Student should read the prospectus/brochure and only after being satisfied with the study system, faculty, previous examination results, infrastructure, syllabus an Android all other information of Bright Medical Institute in all respects and should decide to take admission after giving due consideration to rigorous of time, distance and studies ahead.
- Student should not leave the institute before completing the full course.in any case if the student leaves the institute during the course for any reason including transfer, ill-health, admission in any other college, selection for MD/MS distance , not able to concentrate and likes, They will not claim refund of fees in any eventuality nor BMI will be under any liability for refund of fees as the withdrawal is because of personal reasons. The fee once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted in any other course or with fee for any other student.
- If any student remains absent for more than than 6 (six) days continously with out prior written information, he/she shall be deemed to have been expelled from the institue. No fee or part of the feel will be refunded in such cases. The decision of Centre-in-charge in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents.
- BMI reserves the right to use a students photograph for publicity.
- BMI reserves the right to make any alteration in its programmes/fee without any prior notice.
- Writing GT and SWT is compulsory. No student will be allowed to take away the Test paper for any reason whatsoever.
- If a student going for installment plan need to pay their dues on the given dates, failing which the institute/ has the authority to stop them from entering the class until the dues are cleared.
- Defaulter students (installment plan) will have to pay late fees fine Rs.50/- per day incase they fail to make the payment on the given due date and the institute will be entitled to withdraw all facilities.
- In case if any student/parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff memberof the institute, can be rusticated from the institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained.
- Cheque bounce penalty is Rs.1000/-only.
- All disputes to be settled in the Delhi/New Delhi jurisdiction only.
Read and accepted.